Re: predict Xwindows map client?

This is just a stab in the dark as I don't have a Linux box horribly handy
to me right now...

It appears that this wasn't written for Linux specifically.  *IF* it has a
configure or a Makefile (Which would require a "make config" or similar)
you may want to try executing that.

If the box is on the internet, I can try to log in for you and take a
look.  This is the type of stuff I do all day long, however, I'm not sure
that I can assist you in the direction we've been approaching this any longer.

All the best and gud luck.

Dave