Re: predict Xwindows map client?

I'm not sure of which directories are affected.  Below is the compiler
output.  Maybe this will help determine what is going on.

[chris@chrismaness tarbals]$ cc -o map map.c mapnew_cb.c map_main.c
-L/usr/X11R6
/lib -lforms -lX11 -lm
/usr/bin/ld: warning: libc.so.5, needed by /usr/lib/libforms.so, may
conflict wi
th libc.so.6
/usr/i486-linux-libc5/lib/libc.so.5: warning: `siggetmask' is obsolete;
`sigproc
mask' is best
/usr/i486-linux-libc5/lib/libc.so.5: the `getpw' function is dangerous and
shoul
d not be used.
/usr/i486-linux-libc5/lib/libc.so.5: the `getwd' function is dangerous and
shoul
d not be used.
/usr/i486-linux-libc5/lib/libc.so.5: the `gets' function is dangerous and
should
 not be used.

Christopher G. Maness
Call sign:                KQ6UP