Re: predict Xwindows map client?

I tried to replace them with just the libc5 rpm.  It did not work.  In
order to install the package, I had to use the force option with rpm.
After forcing it, map was still making the same complaint.  I was unable
to find the whole glibc libraries in the rpm foremat.  I did however find
the tarball, but I'm concerned that it will screw up redhat.  What do you
think?

Christopher G. Maness
Call sign:                KQ6UP
Phone:           (909) 242-0359