WOW. What a bird!!!

----- Original Message -----
From: Chris Jackson

> For the past month or so, TiungSat has been operating with a 9600bd
downlink
> on 437.325MHz. Now, the time has come to switch over to a data rate of
38k4
> and this switch was executed this evening over Kuala Lumpur. TiungSat is
now
> operating at 38k4 with the downlink normally off.  Data recovery at 38k4
is
> extremely good with efficiency for most of the pass running around 100%.

After tracking it for a couple pass's, all I can say is this new bird is
amazing!
A couple seconds after AOS the efficiency reach 100% and kept it on that
value until LOS!!!
Although there isn't much activity going on (no pics to download) and BBS
is shut, there were several EU stations on PB list: F1IHI, GU8IRF, EA2ARU,
G7GQW and G7UPN.

Congratulations to Tiungsat team, and thanks to gave us the previledge to
use
a sat like this!

Best 73
F.Costa, CT1EAT