Re: TrakBox and FT-736 band switching

Jim,
I have been trying to sort out the same problem here with my TrakBox-ll and
IC-970.
Sorry I can't help you but I too would appreciate any advice on a way
around the problem.
Below are a few lines from my freq.dat file, - the rig will not (auto)
switch bands between AO-40 and the other sats.

UO-22 435.120 145.900,145.975 fm fm cat no
AO-40 145.898 435.000 usb usb cat no
KO-23 435.175 145.900,145.850 fm fm cat no

73's    John     G7ETA