Re: TS-2000 a Sat Rig ??????

Actually, from everything that I have read, it has two receivers and one
transmitter.  The absence of SSB/CW capabilities on the second receiver
does not preclude it from being full duplex.  My 847 only has the one
receiver built into it, and it's definately full duplex for Sat work.  It
simply means that you wouldn't be able to send and receive in the same band
on SSB...