TS-2000 a Sat Rig ??????

>The user manual and front/back panel pictures of the new Kenwood satellite
>rig are available on the FCC site at:

>Richard / N1VXW
>Richard Lubash

I just downloaded the manual above and noted that the Specifications
section is missing.
On the Satellite operation section says nothing about full-duplex
capability, the text
only tells about moving the two vfos in sync:

This transceiver has a function that
automatically keeps the sum or difference between
the two frequencies identical when you change the
receive frequency.

The subreceiver is only AM/FM capable:

The TS-2000 transceiver is equipped with 2
independent receivers. The main transceiver can
receive from 30 kHz to the UHF band (or 1.2 GHz
band if the optional UT-XX is installed) while the sub-receiver
can receive signals in FM or AM mode on
the VHF (144 MHz) or UHF (430/ 440MHz) band.

So it seems to me that its not really a sat rig.
Better keep my old, also Kenwood,TS711 and TS811.

73 de Robson - PY1DGV