AO-40 MOTD 1 December 2000

Hello,

I copied the following from the A Block telemetry this morning:

S1 EB 2400.600 MHz on MA 15-26. Attitude 260/-9 moving 270/0

I am changing the subject line in search of a good short one.  I want
the date in a format that is clear.  Short so people can see if there
is new information just by looking at the subject or that most of the
important information like the satellite, what it is, and the day are
visible.  Be aware there is almost always a lag of up to a day because
I only get one orbit and I may be busy.  It would be nice to get someone
from the pacific region that can post using the same subject format so we
could see if the information has already been posted.

73 Eric  WB1HBU eac@shore.net