Re: P3D telnet servers

I'd like a current list too--I haven't seen information posted for a site
other than mine or Alan NE1H's.

I've been running mine when the bird is in site over the southeast coast of
the US.  The past two days, however, signals have been quite low for me and
it makes it hard to get good blocks and stay locked onto the bird.  Users
(i.e. P3T clients) have to expect a certain about of either no data or bad
blocks when signals are poor or when the modems lose lock...it's just part
of running the station unattended.

Known P3T servers:

63.98.61.130  port 1040 N8MH    North Carolina, USA
audio.highrf.com                NE1H    Georgia, USA

I'd like the see the list grow!!  Please add your station if you are
running P3T.

73,

Mark N8MH