instant-track v1.5

Hello everyone,

A question for those who have the new Instant track program.

Can the local time setting differ from UTC by a half hour?
South Australia has a local timezone 9.5 hours (10.5 in summer)
ahead of UTC and the old version of Instant track could only
deal with integer hour differences.
While I do have my PC set to UTC, it does make life a bit
easier if I don't have to do the mental arithmetic each time.

73 de Dave VK5DG