Re: Proposed Internet Space Telemetry Protocol

Dave,

I was looking at a Java version.

-- John Melton

                Principal Systems Software Engineer
        ((      Sun Microsystems,
      (|~~|     Solaris House, Guillemont Park,
       `--'     Minley Road, Blackwater,
                Camberley, Surrey GU17 9QG, England
       JAVA     Phone: +44 1252 421708  (internal ext 21708)
                Email: john.melton@uk.sun.com