RE: P3D telnet servers

Maybe, would like to ponder other methods of doing it as well, though a
server is one solution, or a network of servers, like IRC uses.

> It would be cool to be able to connect to one server that is receiving
> telemetry from stations all over the world.

Yes, it would. :)

> Of course, I am not a bit head and don't have the skills to
> figure out how
> to do such a thing!

Neither am I.  Could have been, but chose not to (would have driven me
insane over a period of time ;) ).  Would like to be a weekend code hacker
tho ;)

nb:  Hacker as in someone who plays with code, not someone who breaks into
systems, which is more correctly termed a "cracker".