Macintosh TCPIP tool for access to AO-40 telemetry servers

The TGE TCP Tool is a Connection Tool for the Communications Toolbox.
It provides TELNET and transparent TCP connections. It allows the
specification of the host with which to connect as well as the port number
on which to connect. It also supports the TELNET options for
'binary data' and 'terminal type'.

ftp://mirrors.aol.com/pub/info-mac/comm/ctb/tge-tcp-tool-25.hqx

The tool worked with VersaTerm PRO and to some extent with MacTLM.
The Mac based AO-40 telemetry decoder
http://www.goldensquare.net/MacTLM/MacTLM.sit

I had CRC errors with  MacTLM  but could read the text.
I may have some of the TGE TCP Tool options for binary set wrong or the feed
from the server  (63.98.61.130  port 1040) doesn't match the format for MacTLM.

Another program to view the AO-40 telemetry servers is  MacSSH PPC
which doesn't need the TGE TCP Tool.
http://www.versiontracker.com/redir.fcgi/kind=1&id=8913/MacSSH%20PPC.sit

73

--