Re: phasing two arrows

if you do not separate the antennas by the proper distance (which is different
for each band). then the radiated power will cause strange lobes. instead of
being aimed straight ahead, the pattern could shot of at a 45 degree angle
for either the 70cm or 2m while the other band is pointing straight ahead.

i was never able to properly phase my m2 70cm antennas even after many
calls to m2 using their phasing harness and splitter. so i took one antenna
down. i kept getting the majority of my transmitted signal radiating 45
degrees from center.

73...bruce

Send reply to:  	"Gary \"Joe\" Mayfield" <gary_mayfield@hotmail.com>