Telemetry Required for November 30, 2000 - Missing Blocks for jPEGs

Hi All,

If anyone caught any telemetry from AO-40 today using P3T, I'd really
apprecaite a copy, ... just zip and send to paul.willmott@omsl.bm. The
controllers were downloading JPEGs, one file was downloaded over Australia
last (AD), which I don't have any CRCC OK blocks for, and another over the
Atlantic (PE) which I have 174 of 186 blocks. If anyone could fill in the
gaps, then we can get some neat pics. The missing blocks unfortunately fall
in the headers, which really makes a mess, ... will post best pics on N8MH's
site when data set complete.

Cheers
Paul, VP9MU