RE: Mime-Version: 1.0

> I always run 5 watts with 2 HT's...and have been accused of
> hogging the
> satellites!

Much like my situation.  I have to back off a bit, otherwise hogging is
quite possible,. :)  The most common station configuration here is a dual
band vertical, and a couple of watts into a small beam will almost always
beat 50W into a terrestrial omni.

I frequently work with power levels below 1 watt, as a demo of what's
possible with $10 and a couple of hours of construction time, and still get
Q5 signals into the birds.