Re: phasing two arrows

Well, it depends.

Are you going to try 2 stock Arrows, or put all the 2 meter elements on one
boom and all the 70 cm on the other?

I have not tried 2 stock Arrows, but I would make sure they where canted 45
degrees from each other instead of 90 degrees.

If you are going to combine 'like kind' elements onto their respective
booms, I have had luck with using nothing more than a 1/4 wave section of
RG62 joining the driven elements through a BNC T-connector. Worked great.

Regards

Christopher Cox
KC8FRJ