Re: Wisp and mean anomoly (MA) of AO-40

In article <5.0.0.25.0.20001130104214.009e7dc0@camel.campbell.edu>, Mark
L. Hammond <hammond@camel.campbell.edu> writes
>Which programs are people using that correctly display the MA for AO-40?

I have checked this with WiSP, IT v1.50 and a little Sharp pocket
computer. Incidentally, the Sharp program was written by Dr Karl
Meinzer.

The Sharp and IT v1.50 agree but are at variance with WiSP which lags by
approximately 124 MA(Phase) units. I know that IT and the Sharp are
correct because of the S mode switch-on earlier today.

73,
Ken

--
Ken Collins - G4FIP