P3D 400 bd PSK for Macintosh

Hi All,
I am using a Macintosh and wish to provide audio of AO-40 to the sound-in
port of my Mac and decode the 400 bd psk P3D telemetry.

I am currently experimenting with MultiMode 3.8.0 and MacTLM and Im having
a bit of trouble.

MultiMode:
I seem to be able to "Decode from a WAV file" of AO-40 but all that is
displayed is the initial block message, then some code stuff.

MacTLM:
I can get the program to read the -MacTLM provided- RAW telemetry file and
display the decoded telemetry.

Now the big question... Can I use MultiMode to capture the raw data via the
sound-in port and generate some sort of raw telemetry file that can be
decoded by MacTLM?

or

I have heard something about TCP/IP communication between programs to
provide real time decoding but I havent a clue how to implement such a
protocol.

thanks,
Chris