Re: AO-40 Query,

In article <xJL3GEAHwjJ6Ewul@cwcom.net>, Ken Collins <kenc@cwcom.net>
writes
>Would this reflect some activity from a local command station?

Many thanks for those who replied to this query.

My ISP mail host had a glitch for about 18 hours and I didn't see
Stacey's original message.

Fortunately the replies pointed me in the right direction. A quick on my
little Sharp pocket computer showed me that MA 20 was at 0908z. This was
the time for the S1 beacon to be switched in.

Tomorrow morning I will be ready for it at 0833utc when the satellite is
at MA 15.   :-)

73,
Ken

--