Re: Proposed Internet Space Telemetry Protocol

Great idea! One thing to allow is the ability to either stream the data in
real-time or store for either http or ftp recall. I currently can't access
the TCP/IP servers because of our firewall. If telemetry data can be stored
on a server and the files retrieved with say ftp, it seems I could write a
web page that would display the data. Also the data could be archived for
historical purposes.

Bill Bard