S1 Transmitter & beacon

Several of you have reported easily hearing the GB on the S1 transmitter
between MA=20 and MA=26 this morning.  Decoding the beacon was, as
expected, hampered by hi-squint angle, magnetorquing, and spin-related
QSB.  To make things a little easier, we have switched to the EB (2400.600
MHz), which is approximately 4 dB louder, and the beacon will come on
earlier, from MA=15 to 26.

Although the exact start/stop MA, beacon, and even S-band transmitter in
use may vary (see MOTD in the A-blocks), we will attempt to continue
activating an S-band beacon each orbit while we are in an orientation that
makes the squint angles reasonable.