mean anomoly..I found some answers to my own questions

It appears that both Winorbit and Nova for Windows give correct indications
for Mean Anomoly.

Wisp is off a constant 125 (add 125 to the displayed MA, and it agrees)

If somebody has already replied to this, sorry for the cross post.  For
some reason, I get posts to the list with a few hours delay...often,
private replies are in my mailbox a few hours before I see my own
posts.  Arggh.....

Ain't the 'net grand ;-)

73,

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]