Re: Proposed Internet Space Telemetry Protocol

Phil,

Excellent spec.  I was just playing with the TCP stream from Mark Hammond (N8MH)
generated by the P3T server using one of our socks servers to get through the
firewall here at Sun.  Next step was to write some code so that I could monitor
P3D from work.

Are you intending writing any code for the server end?  I would be interested in
working on some code for the client end (NOT Windows)!

-- John Melton

                Principal Systems Software Engineer
        ((      Sun Microsystems,
      (|~~|     Solaris House, Guillemont Park,
       `--'     Minley Road, Blackwater,
                Camberley, Surrey GU17 9QG, England
       JAVA     Phone: +44 1252 421708  (internal ext 21708)
                Email: john.melton@uk.sun.com