RE: Mime-Version: 1.0

-----Original Message-----

Ray:

I couldn't agree with you more, but I think you will find allot of the
people here offended. For whatever reason, I've noticed that many of
the folks here either can't or won't spend money for the good stuff.
For some I'm sure the reason is the desire to build their own, and that
is good. For others the limit is obvoiously financial, (especially
obvious when you read somebody's post about saving up for a $500
purchase, or getting ahold of a 486 computer for whatever reason),
and that is unfortunate. Then you have those who enjoy the challenge
of using minimal equipment to accomplish their task, and I think that's
also pretty good. There are members in all three groups that resent
those who have the biggest and the best. The suggestion that money makes
the world go round, while completely accurate, is not politically correct.

- Mark West