Re: Foot Switch for 847..

Hi Dave and group,
I use a foot switch on the 847.  In fact I improved on it a few weeks ago
and put in a
foot switch with 2 contacts in it, and use one contact to key the radio
and one
contact to key the amp, so it stays keyed up and doesn't keep going on
and off
when talking on SSB or sending CW.  (No more  clickety-clicking).

73,
John, K6YK