Re: A-MAZING!

Hello Ken!

29 Nov 00 07:37, you wrote to All:

 KF>      I have Nino's software feeding Stacey's on a Pentium 166, and the
 KF> results are awesome!  The international AMSAT community (ie, you and
 KF> I) owe these two hams a huge informal "Thank You", and we need to talk
 KF> about some kind of formal recognition.

I second this.  I was playing with the same combination for a short while,
before AO-40 went out of sight.  Superb performance, withonly a minor hitch.

I can now add 400 bps PSK to my list of software defined modes.  Picked up a
couple other programs to play with from Nino's site as well.

Tony, VK3JED

.. this has just gotta be off-topic