Re: Why noTransponder use yet?

I think I would rather wait until the satellite was in secure orbital
position and further commissioning had taken place.

Patience is the word here. After all these years wait I can wait another
few weeks - happy to monitor TLM and beacons until then - testing out the
station.

Regards

Simon GM4PLM

"Howard Z" <howardzz@hotmail.com>@AMSAT.Org on 29/11/2000 18:14:15