Re: Mime-Version: 1.0

on 11/29/00 7:32 PM, W8LKXXX@aol.com at W8LKXXX@aol.com wrote:

> wake up man this is the real world.  Money talks and that doesn.t leve
> much room for symthay for the little dog.  Did you ever hear the term "throw
> the dog the bone".   well that is exatly what happens in everything in this
> world. You want to play on radio you need the biggest and best of radio
> equipment, this includes the rig, amplifiers and antenna system .  Dont think
> the big boys are going to sit back nad wait for poor little old me or you.
> They want that contact and that is why they put thousands of dollars and lots
> of operating time in. Either lead , follow or get out of the way.  I love you
> man but------  RAy

Excuse me?  But this is the biggest bunch of BS I've heard in a LONG time!

Sheesh!  Some of the most ACTIVE and best know stations on the FM birds are
little dogs who operate portable with a few Watts.

And you don't need to spend thousands of dollars on everything.

Why don't YOU wake up instead of spreading trash like this and possibly
disenfranchising a lot of up and coming satellite operators.

No 73,

Jon
NA9D

Jon Ogden