Re: Mime-Version: 1.0

    wake up man this is the real world.  Money talks and that doesn.t leve
much room for symthay for the little dog.  Did you ever hear the term "throw
the dog the bone".   well that is exatly what happens in everything in this
world. You want to play on radio you need the biggest and best of radio
equipment, this includes the rig, amplifiers and antenna system .  Dont think
the big boys are going to sit back nad wait for poor little old me or you.
They want that contact and that is why they put thousands of dollars and lots
of operating time in. Either lead , follow or get out of the way.  I love you
man but------  RAy