Re: Notes on 2.4 GHz beacon

Good to know that the 2.4 Gc downlink will be turned on MA 20-26.
For those of us on the West coast, the first window (MA 25) will be on 2
Dec at 20:30 UTC.  Then each day following at approximately 25 minutes
earlier.  Those in Southern California will see the bird a bit earlier and
those North a bit later of course.  Great opportunity!
   Nothing specific about these times, there just for planning purposes.
Cliff K7RR