Re: How about this? AO-40 award rewards.

 "Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL" writes:

> to celebrate we could promote this event with a certificate
snip
> Another certificate I've been thinking of is the "Work Amsat Certificate".

The problem with any sheepskin is *the administration*.

(Nothing personal Vince but) lots of amateurs worldwide suggest different
awards ... but someone has to be willing to do all the office work behind
them (eg some people will pay in multiple IRC's - how do you cash them in ?)

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188