9k6 sat mods for Icom IC970

Hi,

I need to add 9k6 sat support to my setup, upto now I've been strictly
analog. Has anyone gone through the process of setting up for 9k6 satellite
using an Icom IC-970, and if so could they drop me a note to give me the
inside track on this, what works what doesn't. Now that the S beacon is
going to be active, then it won't be very long before the controlers will be
using it at 9k6 for the download of h-res images and sound files, ,,, I
don't want to miss the fun!

Cheers
Paul, VP9MU