Re: A-MAZING!

At 07:37 AM 11/29/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>The international AMSAT community (ie, you and I) owe
>these two hams a huge informal "Thank You", and we need to talk about some
>kind of formal recognition.

A donation to AMSAT is requested for use of P3t. With my donation I
suggested that Martha should forward a list of donors to Stacey. That would
be a start at recognition. At the next annual symposium I am sure that
there will be plaques awarded to many of the folks who are contributing so
mightily to the AO-40 effort. Probably there were already some awards given
in Portland.

ron w8gus.