Re: IT150 keps update

Hi All;
Ran into a small problem (had it in IT1.00V) updating the keps with latest
amsat keps.
Seems I'm not saving the file correctly. The saved file has
 after each line,normallyI send it thru "Nasawash". But this time I tried
updating directly into IT150 without anychanges, it was rejected. Seems the
 overruns the fix width name field,so I editedthe file removing the
 and presto it works fine.  Wondered if someone could pointout what I'm doing
wrong...    Thanks for Listening
  Nick K1UXB