Re: IT150 Kep updates

Hi All;
Ran into a small problem (had it in IT1.00V) updating the keps with latest
amsat keps.
Seems I'm not saving the file correctly. The saved file has  after each
line,normally
I send it thru "Nasawash". But this time I tried updating directly into IT150
without any
changes, it was rejected. Seems the  overruns the fix width name field,so I
edited
the file removing the  and presto it works fine.  Wondered if someone could
point
out what I'm doing wrong...    Thanks for Listening
Nick
K1UXB