How about this? AO-40 award rewards.

      I was thinking of the possible up coming limited use of AO-40 and to
celebrate we could promote this event with a certificate called the "AO-40
First Rev Certificate".
Work ten or more stations on the first revolution that AO-40 is open for
limited use and receive a Certificate.  This would be a once in a lifetime
event.
The certificate could cost three to five dollars with part of the money
paying publishing and shipping costs of the certificate and the remainder
would go to Amsat to pay for AO-40 incidentals or other Amsat expenses.

This would need to be a beautiful certificate so everyone would want to
earn one for their ham shack. I'm not an artist so I'm not planning on
designing the certificate, but there are many talented people on this list
who might like to try. The Amsat awards manager decides whether requests
for a certificate are valid.

Do we want to try this?

Another certificate I've been thinking of is the "Work Amsat Certificate".
This would be another nice looking certificate, and would have multiple
endorsements for different satellites. Work fifty Amsat members via
satellite and receive the certificate.  Work fifty Amsat members on a
single satellite and receive an endorsement for that satellite.  This would
be a nice membership drive type certificate because you need to be an Amsat
member if you want to help non-Amsat satellite users get the certificate.

We'll also be able to revive the Amsat ZRO test, and weekly Amsat nets via
satellite. YES, the rewards of AO-40 are plenty!

73 de KB7ADL