New way to finance Amateur Satellite

My email contained the following messages today:

    "Click Here and get a Brand New Free Satellite!"

       and

    "We want to give you a Brand New Free Satellite!"

I think I'll forward these links on tho AMSAT HQ. If we get enough people
responding to these ads, we can have a huge fleet of Amateur Radio
Satellites -- all for free!!!!

Tongue firmly in cheek,
Keith

Maj Keith E Brandt,MD,MPH,WD9GET || Goodbye, cruel world that was my home-
Chief of Aerospace Medicine      ||   there's cleaner space out here to roam.
McConnell AFB, Wichita, KS       || Put my feet up on the moons of Mars-
wd9get@amsat.org                 ||   sit back, relax, and count the stars.
http://www.dca.net/~brandt       ||