Re:Rigblaster

Mike don't blame the rigblaster for software troubles. Its an excellent
INTERFACE through which I have run just about every digital mode without any
problems. That includes telemetry from the new AO-40 satellite. I don't
however use it for packet having a MFJ box for that. Try PSK31,RTTY or SSTV
all of which have excellent software on line for the taking.......No I don't
work for West Mountain Radio. Its just a good product..de Ben WY4D