Re: Ham Club Demo-Houston

I also plan to be at the Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club (B-VARC) meeting
on Dec. 4th with Jerry, Bruce, Mahana and Andy.  Scott KD5FBA and Darrell
KC5JAR also attend almost every B-VARC meeting.  It will be a gathering of
most of the satellite enthusiasts in the Houston area.  Probably, the only
Houston area station on during that UO-14 pass will be from the B-VARC
meeting, so please listen for us and give us a few contacts.

Allen N5AFV