Rigblaster

I have been trying for several days to get software to operate packet using
Rigblaster.
I have been directed to several web pages for software..I am not a computer
programer.
The AGWPE software that is recommened by staff at Westmountain Radio
will not run on windows 95 without 7 or 8 pages of modifications...again I am
not a
computer programer or writer of software..
Westmountain should be more forthright in telling consumers about the
limitations
of their product...a simple disclaimer about the software does not
 get it because the product does not work without software.

I certainly hope their 30 day return policy is honored. Back to hardware for
me

Mike