Telemetry Required for 2000-Nov-28

Hi All,

The controllers were downloading JPEGs from the camera today, I got about
133 of 192 blocks 69.27% of the download. If anyone (particularly in Europe)
caught any telemetry using P3T today, I'd really really like a copy of it.
I'd like to fill in some of the gaps. Just zip and send to me!

Look out in the next few days for some pictures from the controllers, cool
shots of the Earth rim with lots of clouds!

Cheers
Paul, VP9MU
AMSAT-BDA