Ham Club Demo-Houston

On December 4th, Jerry, K5OE will be speaking at the Brazos Valley
Amateur Radio Club (BVARC). The meeting begins at 7:30pm (CST) (0130z
on December 5th). He is going to talk about his antenna designs for
operating on satellites.

Andy, W5ACM will be there with a group of 8 Boy Scouts that are studying for
their license.

I will be there too as well as W5BTS. There is a pass of UO-14 at 8:30pm
(CST) (0230z Dec 5). We plan on being in the parking lot and demonstrating
working the satellites with our ht's. Look for us.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on W0KIE Satcom C3, T24, 7.5Mhz