Re: Sattrack Compile Problems.

Christopher Maness <chris@chrismaness.com> wrote:

>I have been trying to comple Sattrack for some time.
>All of the other binaries compile, but the sattrack
>binary fails to compile...

>...warning: return type of `main' is not `int'

This is non-fatal, and is the result of the new egcs
compiler being picky about function return types.

>...`TCGETS' undeclared (first use in this function)
>...`TCSETS' undeclared (first use in this function)

These macros have recently moved. Try grep on /usr/include
to find their new home. My system is at home, so I can't
tell you exactly where they live. But I had the same problem,
and that's how I solved it.

Be sure to check sub-directories: these live in sys/termios.h
on my (Sun) system at work.

                                   - Hospital/Shafte