P3T..logging/replay problem

Hi,all P3T users...
Have a problem, I don`t understand a problem with LOGGING/REPLAY/FILTER-
features of P3T.
Have read the HELP-files about that,but could not find the reasons...
Running here DSP1232 /new modem>N4HY-514 byte-AW set to 8 bits/P3T.
All telemetry will displayed in real-time in all windows,beautiful.
514 byte ..o.k.....CRCC...o.k.....or some FAIL`s.
I started the CAPTURE-process : saved as "a" or "A" and CRCC ignore/use....
all starting and displayed okay,capture proceeded.
After that session,get a Ao40 LOS,P3T was closed / started new again...I
started
the FILTER function to sorting and filtering the blocks.....BUT following
message
will displayed: >File error ! File altered or incorrect length.<
I confirmed the >o.k.< than could start filtering.
BLK`s named okay.....
Than started REPLAY ,selected different files for displaying...BUT the same
message
will displayed: >File error ! File altered or incorrect length.<
Note: The selected file was clicked and in blue color ,white letters.
I had all done I could read/understand in the HELP-menu,but NO REPLAY
RESULT.

In the P3T-main directory ALL is saved in telemetry-subdirectory okay:
.raw,or .tlm....and the blocks K/L/M/N ,saved with right mouse click,are
saved as
correct text-files.

Any comments for HELP,PLEASE....!

Thanks and 73`s de