Re: Egg Beater Antennas and AO-40

Why not just build a pair?  $20 a pair...  IF that's not good enough, build
a second set and  wire  them opposite, so you have RH/LH polarization and
then put them on a 30 Degree Angle with a AZ Rotor...  Wait.. K5OE already
did this with great sucess.... :Grin:

It won't compare to my 2MCP14 + 436CP30, however, I bet you'll have
reliable communications.  You might want to pick up a good 70cm Brick and a
2M Preamp.

Dave