Re: Predict & AO-40

Chris, be sure that the keps you are trying to load are indeed more modern
than the ones already in place.  Even if they are the same day, no
updating will occur!  Also be sure that the object number you trying to
update is the same.  In the case of AO-40 that should be 26609.  I think
set number four is as recent as you can get now.  Cliff K7RR