Predict & AO-40

I added AO-40 to the list of satellites (editing predict.tle) and it
works, but predict doesn't seem to like the single set of keps from
p3d-tle.txt. Therefore, I can't load fresh keps for AO-40.  It complains
with the message "Only 1 NASA two line Element was found."  I also tried
apending this file to the regular nasa.all file with no success.  What
should I do?

Christopher G. Maness
Call sign:                KQ6UP
Phone:           (909) 242-0359