Life of memory

I was looking at the amsat.org Separation pictures, then as I moved to the bottom I noticed something a bit worrying.

"Some of the images were corrupted in memory by radiation. Special thanks to J. David Barrow, RiscOS programmer and JPEG innards expert, for locating and flipping
the single bit errors in those images, thus rendering them useful."

Should we be concerned that at such a little amount of time after launch there is already memory corruption due to radiation ?

Just asking!