KCT and Logsat

I am looking for information of hams who are using the combination of Logsat
Tracking program with the KCT board as I am having great problems installing
it.

The voltages keep jumping while calibrating and so the antennae dont stay
steady. A new board was sent by KCT, and still it behaves the same way.

It is a brand new Yaesu 5500 az-el system. The PC is a pentium 550 mhz with
128 Ram and Win 98-SE operating system

Kindly post this on the appropriate list, so that I could get some advice.

Thanks and regards

Gopal VU2GMN